5 Tips On Making a Great Home Theater
Make a Great & Enjoyable Home Theater Today!
Home theatres are becoming a popular asset to many homes, there are so many theatre add-ons & accessories, now a days, it’s hard to differentiate what will ACTUALLY make your home theatre one that you’re proud of, we are here to help-
We’ve put together 5 tips on how to make a GREAT home theatre that you will love to spend time in.
1. Invest in a quality projector or TV – a home theater is generally focused around the show, event or thing you are watching & hearing. The visual aspect of your room is one of the most important! Wirecutter, A New York Times Company put together multiple research projects to find the very best of the best & also budget friendly theater Screens, Projectors & TVs. Click here to read what they have to say: https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/the-best-gear-for-your-home-theater/#best-home-theater-projector
2. Get lost in surround sound – everyone likes going to the movies, the booming, crisp sound makes the movie experience real. So why not take that experience home? With hundreds of surround sound options to choose from, you are bound to find one that is right for you. If you like the idea of surround sound but not necessarily the actual volume level, maybe some high quality headphones are more your thing. If your room does not have the space to accommodate surround sound, look into a sound bar – an affordable & space saving solution.
3. Pick seating & layout accordingly – make sure that all ears are at least 4 foot away from any speakers, try to keep all seating in a central part of the room as to get the best sound & lastly make sure that your seating is COMFORTABLE! Yourself, family, & friends will most likely all be enjoying the space, so make sure it’s a space that actually IS enjoyable. Poor seating choice should never take away from your home theatre experience.
4. Simplify with an AV receiver – a home theater receiver acts as a connection hub for video, internet sources, sound & more that will help you see & hear the best. Make sure to check with an AV specialist to find out the ideal amount of power requirements to install & effectively use an AV receiver; too little power will distort sound & too much power can blow speakers. It’s recommended that a receiver have at least seven channels to maximize longevity & quality of use.
5. Last tip to making a great home theater is to enjoy it! A home theatre should be a place of enjoyment & relaxation; a place where you can gather your friends and family & connect over a powerful Audio & Video experience!
If you are looking to install a home theatre from scratch or upgrade some of your existing audio & video equipment, KVO Communications Inc can help you! We have experienced staff ready to help you coach you on what might be right for your home & theatre space.